Networking is a key way to elevate your career or business in the mining industry. Stay plugged into the best industry events of the year with Full Production.
Each Wednesday join me, Peter Finn, managing director of FACE Contracting, as I navigate the ups and downs of the mining industry with forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life. If you’re involved in the mining industry in any way – whether you’re a lifer or a high-school student looking to make the leap – Full Production is the podcast for you.
This week we welcome back Michael Worthington and Gary Brown of Worthy Parts and Industry Link Media. We chat over the massively successful Worthy Parts Industry Link Auction & Expo that was recently on in Kalgoorlie from October 24-25.
- Highlights for this years’ Worthy Parts Industry Link and Expo, including the more than 150 exhibitors, the Mining Legends project, and Casey Stoner.
- The Mining Legends unveiling event and how you can help with the project.
- Looking forward to the next event – where and when it will be on.
- Overview of the event from the guys that made it all happen.
- Gary & Wortho’s favourite parts of the event and some memorable moments.