Money know-how is important, especially in the mining industry. Sometimes it can be hard to know where to go to get good advice.
Each Wednesday join me, Peter Finn, managing director of FACE Contracting, as I navigate the ups and downs of the mining industry with forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life. If you’re involved in the mining industry in any way – whether you’re a lifer or a high-school student looking to make the leap – Full Production is the podcast for you.
This week we chat to Weston Ryan, consultant, trainer, and mentor for pmwPlus. pmwPlus is a consulting, accounting and financial planning firm, making it a go-to for all things finance and business. Being based in Orange, they have plenty of experience in the mining industry.
- Weston’s background and journey into accounting.
- Weston’s past experience in the mining industry and growing up in a mining community.
- The top things you should be asking your accountant.
- How to get started with managing your own finances.
- More information about pmwPlus and what they do.
- What financial sustainability looks like?
- Why saving on tax isn’t shouldn’t always be the focus for personal and business finances.
- What Weston is looking forward to in mining.