FACE Safety & Training
FACE strives to be incident-free in the workplaces and by doing so we offer a Safety & Training consultancy service to suit every operations needs – Small, Medium or Large.
Engaging your workforce in safety & training management is vital to any operation and having a WHST specialist from the workforce and management environment enables Face to work with people on the floor to quickly build trust and credibility.
If your workforce is not engaged in the safety & training processes and has no confidence in the people advising them, then your system is unlikely to succeed.
FACE can provide you with support, documentation, guidance and expertise to ensure you have a robust safety management system for your management team, supervisors and operators. FACE can provide as little or as much support as you require.
Site Safety & Training Personnel
(Specialised to suit your work place needs)
High Risk Work Licences
- Licence to perform rigging – basic level
- Licence to perform rigging – advanced level
- Licence to erect , alter and dismantle scaffolding – intermediate level
- Licence to operate a materials hoist
- Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity ten metre tonnes and above)
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
- Licence to operate a boom type elevated work platform
- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Enter and work in confined spaces
- Working at heights
- 4 wheel drive
- Operate light vehicle
- Vehicle loading crane awareness
- Overhead crane awareness
- Construction induction – (white card)
- First Aid
- Gas Monitoring
- Resource Processing Certificate III
- Surface Extraction Operations Certificate III
- Underground Metalliferous Mining Certificate IV
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety