Full Production is THE podcast of the mining industry. Join me, Peter Finn, as we navigate our way through the issues, wins and advances being made in the mining industry in the Australia-Pacific region. I’ve been working in mining since I was 17 years old, and I’ve dug my way to the top of the industry as a leader in contract labour supply and many other specialised services.
For the first episode, I offer up a special appearance by me on the Bond Appetit podcast. In the show, we turn the tables and Ronsley interviews me. Topics covered include my story, business-life philosophy and why I put relationships at the heart of everything I do.
Listen to the full episode to hear all of the above, plus things like:
- What FACE contracting is and how it’s different
- The backstory behind my career
- How loving a girl and living with a girl are two different things
- Why good relationships trump just about all else
- How I think about culture
- How to handle the two voices in your head
- How entrepreneurship has changed me
- Why stubbornness is a double-edged sword
- How to deal with criticism
- The inauthenticity of interviews and first dates
- Peter’s and Ronsley’s greatest strengths – and how to emulate them