The Worthy Parts Industry Link — Auction & Expo is happening in Kalgoorlie-Boulder this December 3 and 4. And it’s going to be big – very, very big.
Each Wednesday, join me, Peter Finn, managing director of FACE Contracting, as I navigate the ups and downs of the mining industry with forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life. If you’re involved in the mining industry in any way – whether you’re a lifer or a high-school student looking to make the leap – Full Production is the podcast for you.
In this special mini episode, my guest, Michael ‘Wortho’ Worthington, breaks away from his hectic schedule as ‘ringmaster’ of the Worthy Parts Expo to give us an update on what’s happening during the biggest four days on the Kalgoorlie-Boulder calendar. The Expo follows hot on the heels of Kalgoorlie’s iconic Saint Barbara’s Day Festival, that happens on the weekend of December 1 and 2. Together it’s going to be one hell of a show in the gold fields, and a long weekend not to miss.
Michael gives us the good oil on:
- What The Worthy Parts Expo is all about
- The highlights on this year’s Expo
- Travel and accommodation options
- Where to see the big machines roll into town
- A special networking event at the Palace Hotel
- The big mining charity challenge (we’re talking 2,900 G big), and how to get involved
- How to be part of the Expo (a few places still available)
- How to join the Full Production podcast live at the event